1) Themes with a few objects and clear forms are better.
2) Always setup the white balance, the ISO and the quality of image.
3) Pinhole photography needs long and multiple exposures. These mean long life batteries and extra memory cards.
4) ) Always use a tripod.
5) Diffusing light without harsh rays is ideal for pinhole photography.\
6) Bright light can cause unwanted (or wanted (!)) color leaks.
7) External flashgun is possible to create some unexpected results so it’s a good idea to try it.
8) Shooting moving themes (vehicles, people, animals, waves) will probably create shadows or idols on your photos.
9) Use a masking tape to cover the hole of the Pincap This will ensure that your CCD remains clean.